Digital Marketing Assistant
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. The main purpose of the position is to manage order processing, adding of new content and SEO.
The basics of the role are as follows:
- Providing support to the digital marketing team
- Internet order processing and dispatching of orders
- Content management and adding products on our Magento CMS
- Creating interesting content
- SEO activities and practices to increase website traffic
- Image editing with Photoshop
- Social media interaction through Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- E-mail marketing campaigns with MailChimp
- Writing blog entries
- Customer service by answering order enquiries on the phone and by email
You should have excellent verbal and written skills with a pleasant telephone manner and strong email etiquette as you will be dealing directly with customers. You are able to work as part of a team and confidently use your own initiative as there will be times without supervision.
You should be enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop new skills.
All training will be provided but the following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of HTML
- Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using a CMS
- SEO experience and Google Analytics
South Downs Bikes was incorporated in June 2004 and now has three branches. We are a Specialized Elite Store and Trek Dealership; which are both market leaders globally, and we sell bikes priced from £350.00 to £12000.00. As well as bikes we sell high end clothing and accessories and pride ourselves on our community ‘feel’. Each branch operates a service and repair centre too.
We have a relaxed but productive working environment with a great team of motivated staff. We offer a competitive salary and this will be dependent on experience.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please send us your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself.