Full-Time Clinic Associate required for Private Healthcare Clinic in London
• Working closely with a team of medical professionals for the delivery of private ultrasound services
• General reception duties including greeting clients, handling phone calls and emails
• Completing appropriate client paperwork accurately and efficiently
• Processing payments via card machine and reconciling daily cashbook
• Managing and administering online appointments diary
• Upselling of client packages including extra options
• Clinic housekeeping
• Must be completely fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional, helpful, personable and friendly both in person and on the telephone
• Must be flexible, trustworthy, punctual and reliable
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Someone who really enjoys working with the general public
• Computer literate
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time covering 4 weekdays and 1 weekend day
Location: City of London (with flexibility to travel around London, if required)
Salary: £18k - £22k p.a. plus overtime and discretionary bonus
Please send a brief covering email along with your CV outlining why you would be suitable for the role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No timewasters or canvassers.